About Me

My photo
I'm a student that studies. Send money for food.

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Initial Ideas Part 1



At this very early point in the process I find my head full of ideas, at several points in the day I think about this project. This series of post will be about my initial thoughts and ideas for possible subjects for my short film.

1. Point of view imaginary friend

Some one is talking to another person, but this person is the camera (so it's a point of view shot). These characters go throughout their day like normal, just doing things that friends do, so such as going for coffee or seeing a film.

As these characters go throughout their day anyone who walks past looks at the first character strangely, perhaps throwing hurtful remarks (their nature will become clear in a second).

At the end of the film the camera stops acting as the point of view for the second character and pans round to reveal that there is no second character, only a figment of the first characters imagination.

Potential problems

  • The message could be hard to convey, it may not come across that the person is talking to an imaginary friend. 
  • It could be boring, because the main idea falls at the end of the narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment