About Me

My photo
I'm a student that studies. Send money for food.

Monday 10 December 2012

The music has been recorded!

Today I sat down with Arabella and she played me what she had written so far of the music. I had my laptop with my final edit of One Fine Coffee Break playing in front of us.

I was really impressed with what she had written, it sounded great. With a bit of tinkering it was there. We removed some of the lower notes to ensure it was cheery in tone. I can't really describe it further as I don't have the lexical capacity to do so. Instead, I will just play what we recorded. This first part is just piano:


I wanted some guitar in there as well. This was tricky as I don't play particularly well. It's only two chords but I can't switch between them. So I enlisted the help of a friend to play this part. It will be during the spinning scene, here is what it sounds like:



This, is the soundtrack to my film. I need to place it over the visuals and make sure it fits. theoretically it should as Arabella was watching it as she played.

No comments:

Post a Comment