About Me

My photo
I'm a student that studies. Send money for food.

Tuesday 20 November 2012

First edit feedback

I have received some feedback on my first edit. This is really helpful as it may bring to my attention features, inconsistencies and general points to improve that I myself may not have noticed. I was generally please with the feedback. It may seem like a lot of points to change but they are minor changes in editing and a lot in the sound production that should improve the quality of my film.

Positive comments:

"some really impressive shot compositions, such as when Jacob falls and looses his glasses."
"I like the placement and font of the title"
"Well edited"

And then there were some points for improvement. 


(If you click on the pictures they appear larger and easier to read)
I will start to implement these changes today. I have also conducted and filmed some research from my target audience that you can look forward to seeing in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment