About Me

My photo
I'm a student that studies. Send money for food.

Friday 26 October 2012

Further film poster experimentation

I have put together my poster again, this time in the right size. I am fairly happy with how it looks. I like the photo, it's like Jacob is looking at his daydream similar to how he does/will in the film. I don't know if I prefer Jacobs head falling behind the thought bubble of how it was in my previous draft (underneath the thought bubble); this is something I could ask my audience. I need to retake the photo at a higher quality and I still need to decide on a font for the title. I have tested out several potential fonts and whittled it down to these:

Brain flower
Cafe & Brewery 





Dandelion in the spring
I will conduct some audience research and get some opinions on my poster.
I think I definitely want 'Coffee' in this font, it is called 'Kenyan Coffee'. I like it as it is reminiscent of the font used by Starbucks. The font I am using for the billing block looks the same as used that in most posters, it is a convention I have chosen to stick to.


What's next?

Filming commences in three days! I need to make sure all my props are ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment