About Me

My photo
I'm a student that studies. Send money for food.

Friday 5 October 2012

The Script

I have written the script for my short film. The whole document is here:
Script


I used a program called Celtx to write my script. I used it last year in my AS project and found it really helpful, especially with the layout. The only downside is exporting the file as it is not a widely used format I can't access it on other computers that don't have the software.  The script shows the shot type, transition, action and dialogue I will give this to my actors before I start filming so they have a good idea of what they have to do and say in each shot, of course I will instruct them in more detail when filming.

My script may change later. I am giving a certain amount of creative licence to my actors. This way the dialogue and scenes will look more natural. If the dialogue doesn't work or doesn't sound right during recording I will change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment