About Me

My photo
I'm a student that studies. Send money for food.

Thursday 18 October 2012

Production schedule & risk assessment

A production schedule will help the filming run as smoothly as possible. I will guide me through filming and reduce the chance of me forgetting anything I need. I find it extremely useful know what I am doing and when I am doing it.

Here is my proposed production schedule:

I am lucky in that I have access to all of my locations more or less when ever I want and need them. The owner of So Bar (my cafe location) was more than happy for me to film in his establishment at any time. The other locations are public places. I will need to be careful when in the day I choose to film at the train station for the sign scene as it may be very busy. I don't want strangers walking into frame so it will be better to avoid rush hour. My actors are aware of the schedule and are available for filming on these dates.

What props do I still need to buy?
Coffee - I can buy this on the day from the cafe
Signs - I need to buy A3 white card and make these signs. This is a priority and needs to be done soon.
Popcorn - This is for the characters to have in shot 38, as one would when watching a film.
The KFC  - I will buy this on the day of filming, Olivia needs to eat it after-all.

The other props I have access to.


Risk Assessment




I have to do a risk assessment of my film to make sure neither I, my actors or the public are at risk. I can only see three scenes in my short film where there is a genuine risk of anyone getting hurt.
With careful planning and taking precautions none of these scenes should pose a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment