About Me

My photo
I'm a student that studies. Send money for food.

Sunday 14 October 2012

Method acting

The main characters in my film, during the daydream sequence, need to act like they are madly in love with each other. My two main actors, Jacob and Olivia, don't know each other all that well. In order to make their on screen relationship look authentic and believable to the audience, I felt it was important for them to get to know each other before filming. So, Me and all three of my actors went out for dinner.


It was really useful to both me and the actors. We know a lot more about each other now which will undoubtedly make the filming process easier. It is vital that the performance is believable and I have complete faith that each of my actors will perform fantastically.

No comments:

Post a Comment