About Me

My photo
I'm a student that studies. Send money for food.

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Producing the animatic

Now I have finished the story board I can produce the animatic. I have taken photographs of each shot then uploaded them into iMovie. After going through each clip, changing the duration and any camera movement I needed to add the voice over. The main character is the only character with dialogue in my film so this was straight forward. I got my leading actor, Jacob, to say his lines as I recorded them on Garage Band. After importing the voice over onto iMovie I had to trim each clip and place it over the correct shots.
Trimming audio in iMovie. 

I still need to add music to my animatic before it is finished. It will be a rough idea of what I wan't the music to be as it isn't finished yet and won't be until after filming.

My animatic is in the process of it's creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment